I was glad Gayle emailed me about this event, as I don't always study the Multnomah Meeting newsletter closely and would have missed this event otherwise. I lot of my oldest Quaker friends were present. Lexi (Alexia) joined us for the morning segment.
Walking back to my place, Lexi and I came across the Belmont Street Fair just getting going. I’d just recently enjoyed Clinton Street’s and recognized some of the booths. The dollar books were a good deal, great selection. I had a fun conversation with the glamping lady representing a new Eddie Bauer travel program.
Lexi had something else scheduled, but I was able to return to the meetinghouse for the 4 PM presentation, outside in back, by the Quaker Earthcare Witness (QEW) team. They were looking to us for financial and other support.
I was glad to catch up with people and meet some new characters.
The night before: our Wanderers gathering at the Linus Pauling House on Hawthorne. As I’ve chronicled many times in these blogs, the two venues are linked through Silicon Forest pacifist philanthropists.
