Tuesday, January 24, 2023

Wandering Faculty

Cuppa Jo

I'm comparing notes with our friend Mazur, regarding Ms. Vam, an erstwhile house guest (over Christmas).  They've been here before, including during the Joker Riots (as I call them).

A couple of my Freddie-related friends, meaning I know them through Fred Meyer's, the local Kroger's, are heading for Japan and Taipei soon, which I think of as geographic areas, all parts of China.  Because all is China per the "virtual" lens of Chinese Earth.

Americans tend to have their lens too, seeing Earth is belonging entirely under their management, with insurgents everywhere, disobeying El Supremos.  I'm not saying all Americans are that messed up, just some meme viruses have taken their evident toll.

I'm saying it's psychologically healthy to take the planet, our Promised Land, under one's care.  The religions teach us we should have been doing that all along.  "Like Duh", saith the Lord.  But we're slow.  We're humans, whom the angels call "the retarded ones" (translating from Persian or one of those).

Year of the Rabbit [Hole].

I like that Joe Rogan is compassionate regarding Alex Jones.  These were among the Youtube personalities of my day, along the the Gregory Brothers (includes a sister).