Friday, November 06, 2009

Goings On

Lots of semi-Gothic themes intertwining, in the aftermath of Halloween. Mom is in Boston via Alaska Airlines (a non-stop).

I'm enhancing a Python page at WikiEducator.

I should be at the office... packing up now, still on my beat (Facebook, Twitter...).

Some friends and I got together to watch Over The Hedge on a big screen TV. Pretty sharp.

Wrote some more on textbooks for the Math Forum.

The other night I finished reading Rowing the Atlantic: Lessons Learned on the Open Ocean. Roz is on an outward and inward journey, is tougher than most, and is generous about sharing her lessons learned. I consider her another great teacher on the wild side like me, plus in much better shape.

I've been telling other people I'd be willing to lend it, would want it returned given I prize my signed copy.